Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July, oh the summer fun!



4th of July was so fun! I got to keep Daniel (big D) home for the whole weekend! We rented movies, hit golf balls at the golfing range, went down to the river beach and let baby D play in the water, laid out in the sun. We had friends over for a barbecue and campfire with s'mores! It was great! I posted pictures so you could see some of the festivities. I can't even say how nice its been to enjoy the flowers and sunshine that summer brings. I finally feel like I'm getting a little less postpartum crazy. I now am capable of leaving my son for an hour or two without suffering tears and anxiety attacks and I now feel like I'm in a bit more of a rhythm with life. However we will soon be moving and I fear I will have to relearn how to grocery shop, cook, keep house etc. etc. I have been pretty spoiled the last while.

Take care all

No comments:

Post a Comment