Sunday, June 28, 2009

first 100 days, house alomost finished, happy girl!



So Daniel's first 100 days have come and gone and this Saturday he'll officially be four months old! (see his new tricks in the video below!) I have decided that the key to being a great parent is just having an easy baby that makes you look good. Daniel is as delightful in spirit as I could have ever hoped for. He hardly cries- only if tired or hungry. His Daddy is so enthralled with him that I'm falling in love with my husband all over again in a brand new way! its so wonderful! He blessed baby D two weeks ago- it was one of the sweetest moments of my life!

Painting- I've actually been painting quite a bit during nap times and in the evening and have found that it actually helps to have a baby when it comes to painting. I used to stare at a painting all day-willing it to look right. Now, I have to take breaks and step back. It helps me not to ruin the good parts and to see solutions I missed.

Life is good right now. Summer is glorious in Oregon and my house is almost finished! It truly was a gift to live with my in laws while adjusting to parenthood. I've had so much help its been wonderful. My endlessly patient in-laws have earned a soft place in heaven for letting us confinescate their garage for our furniture and for feeding us and housing us. I can truly say we will miss having them around us so much! I love seeing how much my mother in law loves our baby. I've posted recent and older pictures! -Shari

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to be moving into your house! That will be wonderful for your guys. Your little guy is adorable. How do you like being mom? :)

    ReplyDelete